Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Duckhorn Merlot Napa
The Napa Merlot has become one of the most popular wines in the line-up at Duckhorn as well as one of the highest quality Merlot’s coming from Napa Valley from practically every vintage. The 2014 Napa Valley Merlot is a blend of 88% Merlot, 7% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Petit Verdot and 2% Cabernet Franc from several individual vineyard lots, utilizing fruit from Duckhorn’s own Estate Vineyards and from independent growers throughout the Napa Valley. The final wine is an expression of the Napa Valley itself, reflecting the unique microclimates and soils of the entire appellation. a concentrated bouquet of dark plum and dark cherry fruit, spiced tobacco and dark chocolate notes along with a loamy earthy character, even better on the second day. Very rich and layered on the tongue with excellent structure, fine tannins and a firm hand of acidity with all that spice and earth nuance from the nose lasting through the finish. Finish 45+ Excellent
List Price: $57.75
Quantity in Stock: 13add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Crossbarn (Napa Valley) is plump,...
- 2014 Duckhorn Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - We have been producing Cabernet Sauvignon since 1978. Blending fruit from estate vineyards and top Napa Valley growers, this wi...
- 2015 Three Sticks Chardonnay Durell Vineyard - A nice touch of light toasty oak spice, vanilla and cinnamon with red delicious apple fruit, this wine is made from slightly di...
- 2014 Paul Blanck Riesling Furstentum Grand Cru - (95 Points) From limestone/sandstone soils, the 2014 Riesling Furstentum has a fascinatingly deep, complex and smoky/mineral bo...
- 2016 Cakebread Chardonnay Napa -