Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Bookwalter Readers Merlot Columbia Valley
~~An outstanding Merlot from Washington’s oldest and most revered vineyards, our Readers blend tips its hat to all exploratory readers of books and wine. Sourced from Conner Lee Vineyard’s old vines of 1992 block Merlot, Dionysus Vineyards’ block 15 Merlot, and Elephant Mountain Vineyards’ high elevation superior Syrah and Cabernet blocks, this powerful wine offers fragrant cherries and chocolate with rich marionberry flavors in this delicious easy-drinking style. ...
List Price: $27.50
Quantity in Stock: 15add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2017 Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand - :::::::: ...
- 2012 Petrolo Inarno IGT Toscana - Inarno is a collaborative project between Petrolo and 10-15 neighboring growers in the area of Val d' Arno di Sopra. There is t...
- 2012 Tolaini Valdisanti IGT Toscano - Cabernet Sauvignon 75%, Sangiovese 20%, Cabernet Franc 5% Youthful, rich dark fruit, berry and cassis aromas ...
- 2011 Chateau Marzy Pomerol - Owned by several generations of the Maison family, this vineyard covers 10 hectares and is planted among the ancient limits ...
- 2004 Clendenen Family Vineyards Petite Verdot Bien Nacido - Long considered a mere blending grape in Bordeaux, Petit Verdot is far and away the most successful Bordeaux varietal for Santa...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...