Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Palazzo Red Cuvee Napa
(98+ points) The 2012 is a blend of 65% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Franc and 10% Cabernet Sauvignon. This wine displays abundant spice box, cedar wood, blackberry and cassis fruit, and an emerging but very subtle note of chocolate, which is one of the hallmarks of these wines. With a super-duper, full-bodied, savory mouthfeel, great balance and purity, pristine fruit, tremendous intensity, low acidity, and silky, velvety tannins, this is a killer effort and a voluptuous blockbuster Right Bank effort from Scott Palazzo. Drink it over the next two decades. Wine Advocate (Issue # 220 - Aug 2015)
List Price: $90.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Kathryn Hall Kathryn Hall Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (98 Points) "The 2014 ‘Kathryn Hall’ Cabernet Sauvignon is amongst the most compelling releases of this bottling that I have ev...
- 2002 Penfolds Grange South Australia - (98 Points) Last but not least is Australia's most famous wine, the 2002 Shiraz Grange. The 2002 version was sourced from 77.5%...
- 2005 Joseph Phelps Cabernet Sauvignon Backus Napa - (94 Points) The dense 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon Backus Vineyard (93% Cabernet Sauvignon and the rest Petit Verdot and Malbec) off...
- 2013 Seavey Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (96 - 100) The 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Estate may be one of the finest wines Seavey has yet made. Composed of 100% Cabernet Sau...
- 2012 Petrolo Inarno IGT Toscana - Inarno is a collaborative project between Petrolo and 10-15 neighboring growers in the area of Val d' Arno di Sopra. There is t...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...