Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Novelty Hill Merlot Columbia Valley
A very rich bouquet of roasted coffee, fresh plowed earth, dark plum and cherry fruit with notes of sweet herbs, a fairly complex bouquet event better ont he second day some peppery spice. Plump and juicy on the tongue with black plum and cherry fruit, a nice hand of sweet herbs and some of that coffee and fresh earth on the finish along with milk chocolate notes, nice structure and depth of flavors, sweet tobacco spice and roasted coffee notes very rich with a plush texture even bigger on the second day, nice freshness and balance this wine is well built should last 3-5 years easily in your cellar. Finish 40+ Excellent
List Price: $23.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Decoy Merlot Sonoma - Production Notes Varietal Content 100% Merlot Cooperage 100% French Oak Château-Style Barrels (60 Gallons) 10 months in 6...
- 2013 Chateau St. Jean Chardonnay Robert Young Vineyard Alexander Valley - A non malo style with crisp green apple, notes of banana foster and cinnamon spice a very different style than the Belle Terre....
- 2014 Januik Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley - 85% Cabernet Sauvignon; 12 Merlot; 2% Cabernet Franc; 1% Malbec Our Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is made from a s...
- 2013 Torres Celeste Crianza Ribera Del Duero - A very dark and concentrated wine with dark coco, smoked meats and soy like notes on the nose with a good amount of ripe jammy ...
- 2012 Januik Columbia Valley Red Wine - A blend of 39% Malbec, 18% Syrah, 16% Cabernet Sauvignon, 16% Merlot, 11% Cabernet Franc. This wine is made from a short list ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...