Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 La Jota Merlot Howell Mountain Napa
Very dense and rich on the nose with dark cherry and black plum fruit, dark chocolate, mocha and sweet herbs on the nose a gravelly graphite like mineral earthy note coming out the second day. Good structure on the tongue with lots of ripe black berry fruit and round succulent tannins a bit dry on the finish but has good freshness and plenty of fruit to make this wine a candidate for the cellar wonderful balance through the finish. Finish 45+ Most Excellent
List Price: $75.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Capensis Chardonnay Western Cape South Africa - This wine is the Jackson Families first fourey into the South African wine and Graham Weerts from Stonestreet is from South Africa...
- 2014 Cardinale Cabernet Sauvignon - (98 Points) Robert Parker's Wine Advocate - A magnificent wine made the by the brilliant winemaker Chris Carpenter, who also wo...
- 2012 Stonestreet Chardonnay Upper Barn Alexander Valley - The Upper Barn is our most transporting Chardonnay, and the 2012 vintage is no exception. Stargazer lily, peach and a quiet spi...
- 2013 Passing Time Merlot Klipsun Vineyard Red Mountain - Located on the southwest slope of Red Mountain, Klipsun Vineyard grows some of Washington's highest quality wine grapes. Named ...
- 2013 Thorn Merlot Napa - While working with our Napa Valley growers, we came across small vineyard lots of Merlot that managed to escape being replanted...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...