Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2015 Jankara Vermentino di Gallura
.Our Single Vineyard Vermentino di Gallura Superiore “Jankara” is produced entirely by the finest selection of 100% Vermentino grapes grown on our Jankara Estate. This wine represents fully the terroir and passion from which it is born, showcasing a beautiful range of flavors and aromas that are typical to the highlands of Gallura. Here you will find great balance between alcohol, acidity and fruit, as well as aromas of white flowers almonds and a bit of tropical notes that are persistent and captivating to your senses. The Grapes are harvested by hand towards the end of September and the yields are 6 tons per hectare and below. After harvest the grapes are gently pressed and fermented in Stainless steel vats while constantly monitoring and controlling the temperatures of fermentation to further more benefit the formation of intense aromas and complexity in the wine. After 6 months of tank ageing, the wine is then bottled and maintained an additional 2 months before it’s release.
List Price: $22.50
Quantity in Stock: 6add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Two Sisters Lindsay's Vineyard Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills - The same fruit that goes into the Foley estate wines, they own close to 1/2 of the vineyards in this appellation. A beautiful b...
- 2014 Sella & Mosca Vermentino Di Sardegna La Cala - A bit of a spritz here from a bit of CO2 left in the wine intentionally. This is the largest winery 550 hectares of vineyards t...
- 2014 Felsina Chianti Classico - ~~Winery Notes: Vineyard Profile: Chianti Classico is the cornerstone of the estate’s production. The vineyards are locat...
- 2013 La Spinetta Nebbiolo Langhe - The La Spinetta Nebbiolo Langhe comes from the youngest part of the Starderi vineyard in Neive. The...
- 2010 Sartarelli Verdicchio Superiore - This wine is produced from very carefully selected grapes in our oldest vineyards where the grapes are thinned out to reduce th...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Sequoia Grove Wine Tasting with Special Guest Mike Trujillo President/Director of Winemaking at WWWB
Wed, Feb 21, 2018
What is better than to sit at the end of a day and drink wine with friends, or substitute for friends. -James Joyce ...
1980s Vintage Red Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 22, 2018
Water Separates the people of the world. Wine unites them. Our study in Burgundy continues this month and it w...
Chateau Latour Wine Tasting back to 1959 at WWWB
Fri, Feb 23, 2018
Bad news isn't wine. It doesn't improve with age. Colin Powell Life is short that is why I always say “...
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Sat, Feb 24, 2018
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Rhone Tasting with importer Dan Kravitz at WWWB
Tue, Feb 27, 2018
Okay we poppin champagne like we won a championship game - Popping Bottles by Lil Wayne and Birdman You may...
Le Cimate Montefalco Wine Tasting with owner Paolo Bartoloni
Wed, Feb 28, 2018
Le Cimate Montefalco Wine Tasting with owner Paolo Bartoloni Wednesday, February 28th 7:30pm ARAGON – UMBR...
Corte Alla Flora Vino Nobile Tasting with Owner Massimo Cragnotti at WWWB
Thu, Mar 1, 2018
Corte Alla Flora Vino Nobile Tasting with Owner Massimo Cragnotti at WWWB Thursday, March 1st 7:30pm 2015 ...
Vintage Burgundy/Champagne and Barolo My B-Day Wines
Fri, Mar 2, 2018
Three of my favorite Things: Champagne, Pomerol, Burgundy and Toni's Cooking Friday March 2nd 7:30pm 2003 K...
Sottimano Winery Wine Tasting with Elena Sottimano
Wed, Mar 7, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event. Menu Tuna Tar Tar served in Grilled Portobello mushroom Deconstruct...
Augustin Lacaille from Chateau D'Issan, Pedesclaux & Lilian Ladouys at WWWB
Thu, Mar 8, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event! Menu Selection of Charcuterie Duck Confit Napoleon with Beemster Go...