Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Michel Gassier Cercius Costieres de Nimes Blanc
A family of winemakers for four generations now, we are intimately connected to our land. By striving to live in harmony with nature we achieve a personal equilibrium and give meaning to our lives.
The Mediterranean – our culture
The Mediterranean is the cradle of our family. We have been nurtured by its strong and unique cultures, passionate and at times unbridled, yet always turned towards humanity.
The family rock
“We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.” We are but a link in a chain, receiving and then transmitting, following the path of generations past. Solidarity, trust, commitment, and love nurture the human spirit to tackle even the most ambitious projects.
List Price: $16.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Jean Marc Brocard Chablis les Domaine Sainte Claire - 91 points Wine Spectator #47 Wine Spectator's Top 10...
- 2013 Domaine Carneros Brut - description ...
- 2015 William Fevre Chablis Champs Royaux - Fresh bouquet with notes of citrus and white fleshed fruit, with a very slightly oaky finish. Fresh and supple, the wine is mar...
- 2014 Sella & Mosca Vermentino Di Sardegna La Cala - A bit of a spritz here from a bit of CO2 left in the wine intentionally. This is the largest winery 550 hectares of vineyards t...
- 2015 Chateau Graville-Lacoste Graves - The Graville-Lacoste property produces a Graves Blanc, known primarily for its stony soil composition and fresh minerality. Thi...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...