Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Michel Gassier Cercius Costieres de Nimes Blanc
A family of winemakers for four generations now, we are intimately connected to our land. By striving to live in harmony with nature we achieve a personal equilibrium and give meaning to our lives.
The Mediterranean – our culture
The Mediterranean is the cradle of our family. We have been nurtured by its strong and unique cultures, passionate and at times unbridled, yet always turned towards humanity.
The family rock
“We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.” We are but a link in a chain, receiving and then transmitting, following the path of generations past. Solidarity, trust, commitment, and love nurture the human spirit to tackle even the most ambitious projects.
List Price: $16.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Jean Marc Brocard Chablis les Domaine Sainte Claire - 91 points Wine Spectator #47 Wine Spectator's Top 10...
- 2013 Domaine Carneros Brut - A wonderful array of aromas including white flower, pear, golden apple, honeycomb and brioche create a bouquet for the nose. Th...
- 2016 William Fevre Chablis Champs Royaux - Fresh bouquet with notes of citrus and white fleshed fruit, with a very slightly oaky finish. Fresh and supple, the wine is mar...
- 2010 Pakravan-Papi Prunicce Toscana IGT - Made in the village of Riparbella about 50 miles from the sea and this is a tiny producer, this blend of Sangiovese and Caberne...
- 2015 Chateau Graville-Lacoste Graves - The Graville-Lacoste property produces a Graves Blanc, known primarily for its stony soil composition and fresh minerality. Thi...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We don’t waste time here ...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...