Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2017 Domaine du Salvard Rose Cheverny
Delaille is the family name and the estate is Domaine du Salvard, 5th generation and this is the same blend as the red 65/35 pinot Noir and Gamay this is not a saignee it is serious rose with pretty red berry fruit strawberry and cherry with notes of sea shell like minerality and pretty rose petal floral notes. A bright and refreshing style fo Rose with juicy red berry fruit, pretty floral notes and sea shell distinct mineral notes. Finish 35+ Very Good +
List Price: $16.25
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Domaine de Terrebrune Bandol Blanc - Organic viticulture with absolutely no chemical herbicides, pesticides, or fertilizers, soil is worked regularly by plow and ha...
- 2013 Ostertag Pinot Blanc Barriques Alsace - This Organic and Biodynamic certified wine is made of a blend of Pinot Blanc Vrai, and Pinot Auxerrois coming from various parc...
- 2016 Mulderbosch Cabernet Sauvignon Sauvignon Rose - Since its founding in 1989, Mulderbosch Vineyards has widely been accepted as one of South Africa’s foremost wine producers. In...
- NV Roederer Estate Brut Anderson Valley - (89 Points) Rich and youthful, with delicate aromas of green apple and lime that lead to full flavors of baked pear and toasty ...
- 2015 Domaine de Triennes Rose - Grape variety : principally Cinsault blended with Grenache, Syrah and Merlot Tasting notes : - This wine has a bo...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...