Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2016 Mulderbosch Cabernet Sauvignon Sauvignon Rose
Since its founding in 1989, Mulderbosch Vineyards has widely been accepted as one of South Africa’s foremost wine producers. In 2011 Mulderbosch was bought by California-based investment company Terroir Capital with well known wine investor Charles Banks at the helm, who had long desired to invest in the Cape Winelands. The first vintage of this wine was 1999 and it is uniqyue to find a Cabernet Sauvignon Rose, this wine has a good amount of fresh floral notes and red currant and cherry pie like fruit. Very rich and fruity on the tongue with pretty red cherry berry fruit light floral notes and a bone dry finish, a very rich rose with lots of ripe fruit. Finish 35+ Excellent
List Price: $12.75
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2017 Domaine du Salvard Rose Cheverny - Delaille is the family name and the estate is Domaine du Salvard, 5th generation and this is the same blend as the red 65/35 pi...
- 2016 Giocato Pinot Grigio Primorska - This Pinot Grigio is made from grapes hand-selected from some of the best sites alongthe Italian border in Slovenia. It is brig...
- 2015 Krone Borealis Cuvée Brut - Tasting Notes Elegant, classic biscuity bouquet, with yeasty lees-creaminess and fine, persistent bubbles. Freshness of sweet p...
- 2015 Rust En Vrede Merlot Stellenbosch - (90 Points) "Good medium red-ruby. Dark berries, tobacco leaf, chocolate and cedary oak on the nose, plus a suggestion of woods...
- 2012 Chalone Pinot Blanc Estate Grown Chalone - A good amount of ripe tree fruits, Asian pear, pinepple and hints of white flowers and vanilla spice to compliment the fruit on...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Feel ...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...