Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2016 Domaine de La Croix Irresistible Rose AOC Côtes de Provence
Mourvèdre: 15 % Syrah: 5 %
Tibouren: 15 % Presentation: A round rosé wine, with a fresh and aromatic bouquet, a silky and fruity mouth with a supple, frank and clear finale.
Situation: La Croix Valmer, St Tropez peninsula, next to the seaside.
Terroir: Sandy-schistous grounds, not very deep, hillside zone.
Terroir: Slaty and sandy, little and medium deep soils, hillside area.
In the vineyard: Grapes were harvested by machine during the night and immediately selected, destalked, and put in a tank via gravity to preserve their freshness. Integrated agriculture.
Winemaking: Cooling of the vintage, settling of the juice, fermentation in stainless steel with thermo-regulation at a low temperature. Aging on the lees.
List Price: $20.25
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Domaine Gros Nore Bandol Rose - Alain Pascal could be a character pulled right out of a Marcel Pagnol novel—a kind of Provençal Hercules. Like his father, Hono...
- 2017 Chateau La Mascaronne "Quat 'saisons" Rose Cotes Du Provence - ...A quintessential Provencal Rosé that’s made from 70% Cinsault, 16% Grenache and 14% Syrah, the 2017 Quat'Saisons offers up a...
- NV Charles Ellner Carte Blanche Brut Champagne - 30% Pinot Noir – 30% Chardonnay – 40% Pinot Meunier An expressive Champagne, featuring white cherry, acacia b...
- 2016 Domaine Frédéric Brouca deFacto Rose Faugeres - ... ...
- 2016 Bonny Doon Vin Gris de Cigare Central Coast - (90 Points)"Randall makes a terrific, classically styled rosé and the 2016 Vin Gris de Cigare Rosé is reminiscent of a classy p...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Feel ...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...