Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2016 Chateau Miraval Cotes de Provence AOC Rose
Rose is issued from the domains best parcels (Muriers, Longue, Romarin) as well as from a selection of vineyards close to the village of Correns, this wine comes from a blend of Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah and rolle. The Syrah is vinified by signee, the other varieties by direct pressing. About 5% of the cuvee with batonnage.
Chateau Miraval's exclusive valley location embodies an exceptional terroir. Terroir is the expression of the soil, the climate and history of the land- the essence of the wine. At an altitude of 350 meters the vines are privileged to enjoy warm, sunny days and cool nights, bringin freshness and balance to the wines. The natural clay and chalk soils are important in retaiming vital water supple while at the samt ime draining excess water, contributing to healty grape maturation.
In 1970, the well-known jazz pianist and composer Jacques Loussier took ownership of Chateau Miraval, turning it into a recording studio- Le Studio de Miraval. There, a number of famous musicians like Pink Floyd, Sting, Sade, The Cranberries and The Gipsy King came to record music. Today, Chateau Miraval is a summer residence of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who have given impetus to the heart of the estate as a place dedicated to the arts- music, cinema, theatre, local food and fine wine.
List Price: $25.25
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 Roger Neveu Pierre Francois Xaver Sancerre Vieilles Vigne - • Only made in great years • Assembled from the oldest and best parcels from all over the estate • After pressing, fermentation...
- 2016 Chateau D'Esclans Whispering Angel Rose Cotes de Provence - ~As a negociant and vinificateur (winery), Caves d’esclans identifies vineyards, grapes and wines from château d’esclans as wel...
- 2016 Hartford Court Chardonnay Russian River Valley - A rich bouquet of lemon drop candy and lightly toasted oak spice, notes of flan and apple blossom, crème brulee notes. Rich an...
- Shooting Star 2012 Aligote Washington State - Aligoté is a variety, which is little known but widely planted. It is in fact the fourth most planted wine grape variety in the...
- 2012 Bruno Giacosa Barbera d'Alba Falletto - A very fresh style with dark cherry and pretty floral notes very forward and seductive bouquet, some earthy truffle like notes....
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 18, 2018
This week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday August 16th – Saturday 18th Parmesan & Jalapeno Salt Dusted Shoestrin...
Chateau Montelena Vertical Tasting back to 1996
Thu, Aug 23, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardl...
Super Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 24, 2018
Okay we poppin champagne like we won a championship game - Popping Bottles by Lil Wayne and Birdman The wi...
2011 Vintage Barolo Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 30, 2018
2011 G. B. Burlotto Monvigliero Barolo DOCG Price: $95.00 Your Price: $69.00 As it was in G.B.’s day, the gre...
Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch Back to 1953!
Fri, Aug 31, 2018
1953 Vosne Romanee Collection du Docteur Barolet 1983 Groffier Bonnes Mares Grand Cru
1995 Bordeaux Magnum Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 7, 2018
Music is just like wine. Each of us has very different tastes in what we like and dislike. The music that is “best” for ...
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti
Thu, Sep 13, 2018
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:30 PM ...
Los Vascos Wine Tasting with Winemaker Marcelo Gallardo at WWWB
Thu, Sep 20, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event with one of Chile's top producers.
Enzo Cambria from Cottanera winery from Etna
Fri, Sep 21, 2018
Cottanera Barbazzale - DOC Sicilia Bianco 2017 89 pts VM (2016 vintage) Made fr...
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Sat, Sep 22, 2018
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event