Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2001 Chateau Sigalas Rabaud Sauternes
List Price: $58.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 1997 Fonseca Vintage Port - (93 Points) Somewhat of a lightweight for Fonseca, but undeniably charming, this dark ruby/purple-colored wine offers a floral,...
- 2006 Casa Lapostolle Cabernet Sauvignon Cuvee Alexandre Apalta Vineyard Colchagua - More toasty oak spice very Bordeaulaise like on the nose with a good amount of currant and cassis berry fruit and notes of dark...
- 1977 Dow's Vintage Port Magnum - (93 points)This is an extraordinary house that seems to have been particularly successful with its vintage port since 1977.The ...
- NV Billecart Salmon Rose Brut Champagne - (92 Points) Bright and elegant, this offers appealing flavors of ripe black cherry, raspberry and orange peel that show hints o...
- 1988 Chateau Climens Sauternes - (96 Points) The 1988 reveals layer upon layer of honeyed pineapple-and orange-scented and -flavored fruit, vibrant acidity, hig...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Australian Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, May 4, 2016
Breaking the darkness, waking the grapevine. One inch of love is one inch of shadow. Love is the shadow that ripen...
Cafe Maxx Cooking Class Italian Cuisine
Thu, May 5, 2016
Join Oliver and company for their newest season of cooking classes. Chef Oliver’s innovative and inspirational style of ...
Super Chateauneuf Du Pape Tasting at Wine Watch
Thu, May 5, 2016
"Like a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape, I'm fine like wine when I start to rap." Beastie Boys- “Body Movin’” ...
Heitz Vineyard Vertical Tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, May 11, 2016
Stay tuned for more info on this event. 1977 Heitz Bella Oaks Vineyard 1978 Heitz Martha's Vineyard 1985 ...
2011 Vintage Brunello di Montalcino tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, May 13, 2016
This is our annual Brunello event to showcase the newest releases from Italy's most famous wine region and the ...
New Zealand Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, May 18, 2016
This new world wine producing country produces over 50% one single grape varietal but there is more to New Zealand than S...
Rioja Wine Dinner at the Fontainebleau's Signature Steakhouse StripSteak
Thu, May 19, 2016
Paying homage to the inception of Fontainebleau Miami Beach in 1954, Cellar 1954 Wine & Dinner Series is a monthly...
Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, May 20, 2016
Burgundy is the world's most expensive dirt and there is a reason why the wines cost so much- they will age for decades ...
Diamond Creek Vertical tasting at Wine Watch
Wed, May 25, 2016
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Vintage White tasting at Wine Watch - Is it worth it to collect white wines?
Fri, May 27, 2016
Vintage White Tasting Friday, May 27th 7:00 2004 Bouchard Pere et Fils Corton Charlemagne Grand Cru ...