Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Pascual Toso Malbec Alta Reserva Las Barrancas Vineyards
They produce a very small amount of this wine and this is one of the big boys of Argentina, they produce a lot of Sparkling wine they are the second largest producer here. Blueberry and blackberry fruit on the nose this wine is very well endowed, black licorice spice, violet floral notes and dark chocolate notes, nice concentration from the 80 year old vines for this cuvee. A big and chewy style of Malbec with dark berry fruit, black licorice spice and a host of tannins but fairly ripe and round, excellent structure here this wine needs a bit of time but has everything in proportion. Finish 45+ Most Excellent
List Price: $37.50
Quantity in Stock: 6add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Mount Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon Mount Veeder Napa - Wine Watch Review: Dark earth and toasty oak notes to the black currant, black plum and dark cherry liqueur like fruit with not...
- NV PASCUAL TOSO BRUT SPARKLING - Clear and bright with greenish colors reflecting on its overall pale yellow appearance. The yeasts used integrate perfectly wel...
- 2012 St. Supery Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford Napa - Deep hues of purple and red reflect the density of this wine. Aromas of blackberry and raspberry are met with nuances of espres...
- 2012 PASCUAL TOSO CABERNET SAUVIGNON RESERVE - Has a complex bouquet of anise and fine herbs, sweet cassis and currant berry fruit. Nice richness and complexity on the tongue...
- 2015 Sequoia Grove Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - They now have 56 acres of estate vineyard to add the purchased fruit which was one of Michael's goals when he took over the win...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
This Week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday July 19th – Saturday July 21st White Truffle Oil & Parmesan Dusted S...
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...