Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Kaiken Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon Mendoza
This Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva has an intensely red and lively color. The aromatic intensity increases as the wine opens to reveal a predominance of red fruits such as plums and a touch of vanilla. The palate is tremendously smooth and elegant with medium to long persistence and a pleasing finish.
List Price: $21.75
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 PASCUAL TOSO CABERNET SAUVIGNON ALTA RESERVE - The ultimate expression of the Barrancas Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon. This is a but and complex wine with a good bit of pepper ...
- 2013 Chateau St. Jean Chardonnay Robert Young Vineyard Alexander Valley - A non malo style with crisp green apple, notes of banana foster and cinnamon spice a very different style than the Belle Terre....
- 2013 Rutini Malbec Coleccion Mendoza - 100% varietal from vineyards in Consulta, Tupungato and San Carlos, this wine spends 12 months in a mix of American and French ...
- 2011 Felipe Rutini Cabernet Sauvignon Mendoza - This wine is 100% Cabernet Sauvignon from vineyards in Tupungato, Mendoza. Aged in a mix of 50% New, 50% 2° use French Oak Barr...
- 2012 Kaiken Malbec Ultra Mendoza - This Ultra Malbec stands out for its intense red color with ruby at the rim. The nose offers intensely fruity aromas as blueber...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Paul Hobbs Portfolio Tasting to Promote our Vintner Host at the Symphony of the America's WOTW Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 17, 2017
“The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.” - Kirk Douglas, in the film "Spartacus" The best w...
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Wine tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
La Crema Versus Siduri Wine Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:30pm La Crema Pinot Noir Yamhill 2013 ...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Jean Louis Carbonnier is our Guest from the Chateau Palmer 2009 Price: $445 Palmer 2007 Price: $285 Palmer 2...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.