Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2015 Peter Michael Chardonnay Ma Belle Fille
At the highest elevation on the estate Ma Belle-Fille is an extension of the same slope as La Carrière, sharing its southeastern exposure and lean soils. Situated above the ceiling of the summer morning fog, it receives more sun than lower vineyards. This causes the fruit to mature earlier than the rest of our estate. Ma Belle-Fille also shares La Carrière’s core of lean citrus flavors and vivid minerality, but with layers of baked apple and nectarine rounding out its profile. The name translates to “My Daughter In-Law” in honor of Emily Michael, Paul Michael’s wife and the mother of the youngest generation.
List Price: $111.50
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Peter Michael Chardonnay La Carriere (scuffed labels) - (92-96) A smaller crop than normal because of a 20-30% loss of fruit from wind damage explains the production of the 2013 Chard...
- 2013 Aubert Chardonnay Sonoma Coast - . ...
- 2012 Mer Soleil Chardonnay Reserve Santa Lucia Highlands - Golden-hued in color, the wine opens with opulent aromas of peach, apple, Meyer lemon and baking spices. The palate is an invit...
- 2016 Peter Michael Winery Pinot Noir le Caprice - (94-96 Points) The dark plum/purple-colored 2013 Pinot Noir La Caprice (1,630 cases produced) reveals copious aromas of...
- NV Ruinart Blanc De Blanc Brut Champagne - Ruinart Blanc de Blancs embodies purity of the Chardonnay grapes from which it is made exclusively. Made primarily with Premier...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...