Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2015 Patz & Hall Chardonnay Dutton Ranch
The 2015 growing season yielded an extremely fresh and dynamic expression of Dutton Ranch Chardonnay, offering lovely layered aromas of pear, pineapple, Gravenstein apple, taffy and white flowers. On the palate, a streak of minerality adds to this wine’s graceful, energetic structure, underscoring the orchard fruit flavors of apple and pear. French oak-inspired notes of sweet smoke and burnt sugar add depth and nuance to a lingering finish. Once again, Dutton Ranch has delivered a wonderfully age-worthy wine that captures the charm and complexity of some of Sonoma County’s oldest Chardonnay vines.
List Price: $35.00
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Lewis Cellars Barcaglia Lane Chardonnay Russian River Valley - Think of our 2013 Barcaglia Lane Chardonnay as sailing off into the sunset. This vessel holds a vast cargo of golden, tropical ...
- 2014 Patz & Hall Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast - (90 Points) Intense and flavorful, with earth-scented anise and red berry themes built on fine-grained tannins that impart stru...
- NV Laurent Perrier Rose Brut Champagne - (91 Points)Delicate and subtly textured, with sweet cherry, ripe plum and raspberry fruit notes that are balanced by ending wit...
- 2016 Bouchard Pere et Fils Beaune Grèves L'Enfant Jésus - This is one of the most famous premier cru in Beaune with an array of oriental spice, a good amount of ripe red cherry and blac...
- 2015 Nickel & Nickel Cabernet Sauvignon State Ranch Napa - . ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...