Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2015 Kongsgaard Chardonnay Napa
Chardonnay 2015 Kongsgaard Napa Valleywill delight you with its vibrant acidity, vivid aromas, and astonishing array of flavors from both the plant and mineral kingdoms. It hails from the Hudson and Hyde vineyards near the Bay in the coolest part of Napa Valley and reminds us of the Burgundies we love to drink. Tasting from barrel, Galloni found “candied lemon peel and white flowers” in “the exquisite, nuanced finish.” Parker found it “incredibly concentrated,” and “reminiscent of truly profound Grand Cru Burgundy.”
List Price: $137.00
Quantity in Stock: 10add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2011 Domaine de Chevalier Blanc Pessan Leognan - (91-93 points) Very high-toned today, with a whiff of talcum powder giving way to bright sweet pea and lime notes. The tightl...
- 2006 Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame - Veuve Clicquot's Prestige Cuvée, La Grande Dame, is a very great wine which pays homage to a very "grande dame de la Champagne,...
- 2001 Chateau Bellevue Mondote St Emilion - (92 points) This is very fruity, with beautiful underlying character of spices. Full-bodied, with fine tannins and a silky, car...
- 2011 Continuum Proprietary Red Napa - Mt. Veeder 1%, Diamond Mountain 1% and Pritchard Hill (estate) 98%, the blend is; Cabernet Sauvignon 75%, Cabernet Franc 11...
- XVIII ZD Abacus - description ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Argentina Versus Chile Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 17, 2018
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gues...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 18, 2018
This week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday August 16th – Saturday 18th Parmesan & Jalapeno Salt Dusted Shoestrin...
Chateau Montelena Vertical Tasting back to 1996
Thu, Aug 23, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardl...
Super Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 24, 2018
Okay we poppin champagne like we won a championship game - Popping Bottles by Lil Wayne and Birdman The wi...
2011 Vintage Barolo Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 30, 2018
2011 G. B. Burlotto Monvigliero Barolo DOCG Price: $95.00 Your Price: $69.00 As it was in G.B.’s day, the gre...
Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch Back to 1953!
Fri, Aug 31, 2018
1953 Vosne Romanee Collection du Docteur Barolet 1983 Groffier Bonnes Mares Grand Cru
1995 Bordeaux Magnum Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 7, 2018
Music is just like wine. Each of us has very different tastes in what we like and dislike. The music that is “best” for ...
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti
Thu, Sep 13, 2018
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:30 PM ...
Los Vascos Wine Tasting with Winemaker Marcelo Gallardo at WWWB
Thu, Sep 20, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event with one of Chile's top producers.
Enzo Cambria from Cottanera winery from Etna
Fri, Sep 21, 2018
Cottanera Barbazzale - DOC Sicilia Bianco 2017 89 pts VM (2016 vintage) Made fr...