Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2015 Cakebread Chardonnay Napa
2015 was one of the earliest vintages on record, and featured small clusters that delivered beautifully concentrated fruit aromatics and flavor intensity. The nose offers vivid, creamy aromas of green and golden apple, pear and citrus with supporting scents of beeswax and mineral.Fullbodied and vibrant on the palate, with bright, intense, apple, citrus and melon flavors, the 2015 Napa Valley Chardonnay isremarkably persistent on the palate, culminating in a long finish showcasing pleasing spice, yeast and mineral tones. Delicious upon release, it will also reward 5-7 years’ aging.
List Price: $45.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Cakebread Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Pretty aromas of ripe boysenberry, dark cherry and cassis, coupled with scents of sweet oak and herbal spice, introduce plush, ...
- 2016 Rombauer Chardonnay Carneros - Juicy peaches, pineapple and citrus greet the nose, followed by vanilla and toasty oak. Ripe tropical fruit, pear and apple flo...
- 2014 Frank Family Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon has an enticing nose of blackberries, bayleaf and graphite; on the palate the wine is full bodied, ...
- 2015 Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon Sonoma County - This is a blend of 17 different vineyards and has 10% Merlot, 6% Cabernet Franc and 2% petit Verdot, they have 3 vineyards Ridg...
- 2016 Far Niente Chardonnay Napa - The noble Chardonnay grape was the first varietal cultivated and bottled by Far Niente in our modern era, beginning with the 19...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Argentina Versus Chile Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 17, 2018
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gues...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 18, 2018
This week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday August 16th – Saturday 18th Parmesan & Jalapeno Salt Dusted Shoestrin...
Chateau Montelena Vertical Tasting back to 1996
Thu, Aug 23, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardl...
Super Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 24, 2018
Okay we poppin champagne like we won a championship game - Popping Bottles by Lil Wayne and Birdman The wi...
2011 Vintage Barolo Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 30, 2018
2011 G. B. Burlotto Monvigliero Barolo DOCG Price: $95.00 Your Price: $69.00 As it was in G.B.’s day, the gre...
Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch Back to 1953!
Fri, Aug 31, 2018
1953 Vosne Romanee Collection du Docteur Barolet 1983 Groffier Bonnes Mares Grand Cru
1995 Bordeaux Magnum Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 7, 2018
Music is just like wine. Each of us has very different tastes in what we like and dislike. The music that is “best” for ...
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti
Thu, Sep 13, 2018
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:30 PM ...
Los Vascos Wine Tasting with Winemaker Marcelo Gallardo at WWWB
Thu, Sep 20, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event with one of Chile's top producers.
Enzo Cambria from Cottanera winery from Etna
Fri, Sep 21, 2018
Cottanera Barbazzale - DOC Sicilia Bianco 2017 89 pts VM (2016 vintage) Made fr...