Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Vine Cliff Los Carneros Chardonnay Napa
Los Carneros is one of the most prestigious Chardonnay growing area in California, and this wine demonstrates why. Bright and balanced, it's simply delicious!
For our Los Carneros Chardonnay, we use traditional Burgundian techniques of hand picking and sorting, followed by whole cluster pressing. Fermentation takes place in new and experienced French oak, and small stainless steel barrels. The result is a wine with tropical and stone fruit flavors, complemented by a flinty minerality and bright acidity.
Aroma: Opens with sweet vanilla and clean citrus.
Palate: Creamy peach and apricot lead into a long, smooth and elegant finish.
Food Pairings: Enjoy this bright Chardonnay on its own on a warm summer evening. Try it with cracked crab and grilled pork.
List Price: $42.75
Quantity in Stock: 4add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2016 Rombauer Chardonnay Carneros - Juicy peaches, pineapple and citrus greet the nose, followed by vanilla and toasty oak. Ripe tropical fruit, pear and apple flo...
- 2012 Vine Cliff Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville - Nuanced aromas of both red and dark fruits, with blueberries and red cherries playing a leading role. Hints of spice, bay leaf ...
- 2014 Penfolds Chardonnay Bin 311 - . ...
- NV Laurent Perrier Rose Brut Champagne - (91 Points)Delicate and subtly textured, with sweet cherry, ripe plum and raspberry fruit notes that are balanced by ending wit...
- 2013 Sbragia Chardonnay Home Ranch Dry Creek Valley - A mix of stone and tropical fruits – peaches, pears, mangoes, pineapple – is evident in both the aromas and flavors, along with...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Argentina Versus Chile Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 17, 2018
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gues...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 18, 2018
This week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday August 16th – Saturday 18th Parmesan & Jalapeno Salt Dusted Shoestrin...
Chateau Montelena Vertical Tasting back to 1996
Thu, Aug 23, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardl...
Super Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 24, 2018
Okay we poppin champagne like we won a championship game - Popping Bottles by Lil Wayne and Birdman The wi...
2011 Vintage Barolo Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 30, 2018
2011 G. B. Burlotto Monvigliero Barolo DOCG Price: $95.00 Your Price: $69.00 As it was in G.B.’s day, the gre...
Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch Back to 1953!
Fri, Aug 31, 2018
1953 Vosne Romanee Collection du Docteur Barolet 1983 Groffier Bonnes Mares Grand Cru
1995 Bordeaux Magnum Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 7, 2018
Music is just like wine. Each of us has very different tastes in what we like and dislike. The music that is “best” for ...
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti
Thu, Sep 13, 2018
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:30 PM ...
Los Vascos Wine Tasting with Winemaker Marcelo Gallardo at WWWB
Thu, Sep 20, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event with one of Chile's top producers.
Enzo Cambria from Cottanera winery from Etna
Fri, Sep 21, 2018
Cottanera Barbazzale - DOC Sicilia Bianco 2017 89 pts VM (2016 vintage) Made fr...