Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Sixto Frenchman Hills Chardonnay Walla Walla
(93 Points) Coming from volcanic soils and a north facing slope at 1,750 in elevation, the 2014 Chardonnay Frenchman Hills Vineyard offers terrific minerality as well as a Chablis-like style in its lemon curd and floral aromatics, medium-bodied mouthfeel, and vibrant, crisp acidity. Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
List Price: $42.00
Quantity in Stock: 9add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Foxglove Chardonnay Central Coast Paso Robles - (90 points) Made by some of the best Chardonnay winemakers in California, Jim and Bob Varner, the value-priced 2014 Chardonnayr...
- 2015 Chanin Los Alamos Vineyard Chardonnay - (93 Points) Clean Asian pear, wet gravel and lime peel aromas show on the tightly wound nose of this bottling. The palate is qu...
- 2015 Varner Chardonnay El Camino Vineyard Santa Barbara - (92 points) Despite its very reasonable price, the 2014 Chardonnay El Camino Vineyard delivers serious intensity, richness and ...
- 2013 Bethel Heights Chardonnay Estate Eola Amity - All of their wines are estate grown and family owned since 1977. A bit of a flinty mineral like character to the lemon and gree...
- 2015 Mayacamas Chardonnay Napa - (95 Points) The 2015 Chardonnay emerges from dry-farmed, old vines on the property. In this vintage, the Chardonnay is surprisi...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Argentina Versus Chile Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 17, 2018
“There is truth in wine, but you never see it listed in the ingredients on the label” ― Josh Stern I gues...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 18, 2018
This week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday August 16th – Saturday 18th Parmesan & Jalapeno Salt Dusted Shoestrin...
Chateau Montelena Vertical Tasting back to 1996
Thu, Aug 23, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardl...
Super Rhone Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Aug 24, 2018
Okay we poppin champagne like we won a championship game - Popping Bottles by Lil Wayne and Birdman The wi...
2011 Vintage Barolo Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Thu, Aug 30, 2018
2011 G. B. Burlotto Monvigliero Barolo DOCG Price: $95.00 Your Price: $69.00 As it was in G.B.’s day, the gre...
Vintage Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch Back to 1953!
Fri, Aug 31, 2018
1953 Vosne Romanee Collection du Docteur Barolet 1983 Groffier Bonnes Mares Grand Cru
1995 Bordeaux Magnum Wine Tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Sep 7, 2018
Music is just like wine. Each of us has very different tastes in what we like and dislike. The music that is “best” for ...
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti
Thu, Sep 13, 2018
Bertani Amarone Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Stefano Mangiarotti Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:30 PM ...
Los Vascos Wine Tasting with Winemaker Marcelo Gallardo at WWWB
Thu, Sep 20, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event with one of Chile's top producers.
Enzo Cambria from Cottanera winery from Etna
Fri, Sep 21, 2018
Cottanera Barbazzale - DOC Sicilia Bianco 2017 89 pts VM (2016 vintage) Made fr...