Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Chalk Hill Estate Chardonnay Sonoma
Our 2014 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay is a beautiful medium golden color. This wine displays expressive fruit aromas of yellow apple and lemon curd, along with classic oak expression notes of toasted hazelnut, vanilla custard and crème brulee. The flavor on the palate is more elegant and cool climate style, showing varietal intensity and minerality, but with extended notes of baked yellow apples and peach cobbler. The fruit shows a rich, textural body from barrel fermentation, but it reined in by good acidity and lemon zest.
List Price: $37.50
Quantity in Stock: 5add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Chalk Hill Estate Red Proprietary Blend Sonoma - (92 Points) "Blended of 48% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Malbec, 16% Petit Verdot, 8% Merlot and 5% Syrah, the 2014 Estate Red has a...
- 2015 Chalk Hill Estate Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma - Our 2015 Sauvignon Blanc showcases pleasant aromas lime blossom, guava, grapefruit and toasted fennel. A balanced wine, it is b...
- 2014 Chalone Vineyard Pinot Noir Estate Chalone Appellation - A beautiful bouquet of black raspberry fruit, dark cherry, brown spices and pretty floral notes on the nose with a nice touch o...
- 2015 Michele Satta Costa di Giulia Bolgheri Bianco D.O.C. - Costa di Giulia Bolgheri Bianco D.O.C. This wine, which was originally produced from 100% Vermentino, underwent a slight ...
- 2015 Three Sticks Chardonnay Durell Vineyard - A nice touch of light toasty oak spice, vanilla and cinnamon with red delicious apple fruit, this wine is made from slightly di...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is CLOSED for a Private Event
Tue, May 22, 2018
2015 Chateau La Tour Carnet Blanc Price: $45.00 A 2.5 hectares in the Medoc mainly blended with Sauvignon Blanc, Sauv...
Chardonnay walk around White tasting- the first walk around tasting in the New Wine Watch
Thu, May 24, 2018
Getting to know wine is getting to know the world. More than just a complex and delicious drink, wine is history, ge...
1997 Versus 1998 Italian Tasting at WWWB
Fri, May 25, 2018
Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. Plautus We have another short week of ...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, May 26, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu!
Vintage White Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, May 31, 2018
I thank god for my children every day. Without them I’d never know how well red wine complements chicken nuggets. ...
1998 Vintage California Cabernet Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 1, 2018
"Spent my days with a woman unkind, Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine. Made up my mind to make a new...
Wine Bar is OPEN for Regular Service
Sat, Jun 2, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu and By the Glass Selections
Grand Cru Monopole Burgundy Tasting
Thu, Jun 7, 2018
Burgundy is simple in that there are only 2 grapes grown here, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay but there are over 600 vill...
2008 Vintage Blind Yasting- 10 year old Brown Bag Wine tasting at WWWB
Fri, Jun 8, 2018
This tasting is part of our 10 year old scientific reserch program where we are tasting wines from all over the world tha...
Braida di Giacomo Bologna Piedmont wine tasting at WWWB with special guest owner/export director Norbert Reinisch
Thu, Jun 14, 2018
This is one of my favorite producers from the Piedmont and they specialize in Barbera. We will be tasting through the ne...