Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Aubert Chardonnay Ritchie Vineyard Sonoma Coast
(97 points) The old vines certainly show well in the 2014 Chardonnay Ritchie, with an almost Alsatian-like petrol nose that is starting to come on. This wine that is full-bodied, with incredible ripeness, purity and overall equilibrium, offers up plenty of tropical fruit and citrus, white peach and pineapple. The wine should drink well for at least another decade. Mark Aubert continues to set the bar incredibly high for the world-class quality of his Burgundian-styled, remarkable Chardonnays, which come from relatively cool sites spread from Rutherford in Napa Valley to the far reaches of the Sonoma Coast. (RP) (10/2016) Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
List Price: $190.00
Sale Price: $160.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Saxum Broken Stones Paso Robles - 48% Syrah, 21% Mourvèdre, 20% Grenache, 10% Petite Sirah, 1% Roussanne Wine Markers Notes: I’m still trying to ...
- 2012 Aubert Chardonnay Lauren Vineyard - (98 points) (Note from 2013 review, re-reviewed with no new note in 2014) We finished the Chardonnay portion of the tasting wit...
- 2012 Aubert Chardonnay Ritchie Vineyard - (95 points) (Note from 2013 review, re-reviewed with no new note in 2014) Mark Aubert farms 39-year-old vines in the famous Ri...
- 2013 Aubert Chardonnay Lauren - (98 points) The 2013 Chardonnay Lauren Estate is made from 15-year-old vines from the old Wente and Mt. Eden clones of Chardonn...
- 2013 Aubert Chardonnay Ritchie - (96 points) From the oldest vines that Aubert works with, the 2013 Chardonnay Ritchie Vineyard is made from the old Wente clone...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
This Week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday July 19th – Saturday July 21st White Truffle Oil & Parmesan Dusted S...
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...