Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Three Sticks Chardonnay Durell Vineyard
This is the same wine with 60% new oak and you notice the oak on the nose with a flinty smoky character and the vanilla spice, a richer wine on the tongue with fresh apple, peach and lemon drop candy like fruit, vanilla bean crème brulee notes through the finish. More complexity on the tongue with a good deal of oak spice here but lots of fruit and a healthy dose of acidity, a big and balanced chardonnay. Finish 45+ Most Excellent
List Price: $58.50
Quantity in Stock: 3add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Hedges Syrah DLD Red Mountain Washington - In 1976 Anne-Marie Liegeois said goodbye to her life in Champagne, France and left for the United States with her new husband T...
- 2015 Three Sticks Chardonnay Durell Vineyard - A nice touch of light toasty oak spice, vanilla and cinnamon with red delicious apple fruit, this wine is made from slightly di...
- 2016 Chateau Miraval Cotes de Provence AOC Rose - Rose is issued from the domains best parcels (Muriers, Longue, Romarin) as well as from a selection of vineyards close to the v...
- 2014 Melville Pinot Noir Estate Santa Rita Hills - This is 100% Melville fruit from our Sta. Rita Hills estate, and is a collection of 16 pinot noir clones. 40% of the fruit was ...
- 2014 Three Sticks Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills The James - Fruit for this wine comes from three vineyards at the southern part of the Sta. Rita Hills: Burning Creek, La Rinconada and San...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
This Week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday July 19th – Saturday July 21st White Truffle Oil & Parmesan Dusted S...
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...