Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Talley Vineyards Estate Chardonnay Arroyo Grande Valley
91 Points. Vinous, September 2015. Pale gold. Aromas of orange, pineapple, white flowers and smoky lees. Spicy, high-pitched and focused, with juicy citrus and orchard fruit flavors given further punch by building minerality. Shows strong tension on the smoky, floral finish, which leaves behind a suggestion of iodine.
Pale straw in color, this vintage of Talley Vineyards Estate Chardonnay has aromas of grilled nuts, honeysuckle, and lemon oil. Citrus notes of lemon curd and lime zest characterize this refreshing medium bodied chardonnay. The wine finishes clean with hints of minerality and crushed stone. Enjoy this wine with fresh swordfish or sautéed sea scallops.
List Price: $30.75
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Talley Rincon Chardonnay - 94 Points. Robert Parker's Wine Advocate, August 2015. Coming from loam and calcareous soils and aged on lee...
- 2013 Bitouzet-Prieur Bourgogne Blanc - This producer specializes in Meursault and this wine has that rich and California chardonnay like ripeness with red apple, peac...
- 2015 Domaine Costal Chablis Vaillons Premier Cru - Domaine Costal is a unique collaboration between the well-known Chablis producer Domaine Jean-Collet and Kermit Lynch. The proj...
- 2009 Stolpman L'Avion Roussanne Santa Maria - . ...
- 2009 Craggy Range Riesling Fletcher Family Vineyard Marlborough - The Fletcher Family Riesling is made from a selected part of the Roncenvin Estate in Marlboroughâ€™s famous Wairau Valley, and ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We don’t waste time here ...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...