Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Hartford Court Chardonnay Seascape Vineyard
This is the most intense of all the Chardonnays and from the town of Occidental, 1000 foot elevation, with an array of wet stone mineral notes, lemon drop candy and fresh lime sea salt notes, opening up nicely on the second day. This wine has a very persistent finish here with lots of zesty lemon and a big Chardonnay with a long layered finish, that sea salt nuance from the nose lasting through the finish. Finish 50+ KILLER
List Price: $75.00
Quantity in Stock: 6add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Occidental Pinot Noir Freestone Sonoma Coast - . ...
- 2015 Two Sisters Lindsay's Vineyard Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills - The same fruit that goes into the Foley estate wines, they own close to 1/2 of the vineyards in this appellation. A beautiful b...
- 2014 Pedestal Merlot Columbia Valley - As has been the case since Pedestal’s debut in 2003, Conner Lee Vineyards Merlot plays a dominant role in crafting a dark, rich...
- 2013 Domaine Parent Pommard Les Argillieres 1er Cru - Alluring and intense nose; Fresh red cherries, wild strawberry, assortment of spices (cinnamon, white pepper), fresh herbs and ...
- 2014 Dr. Loosen Riesling Spatlese Urziger Wurzgarten - This is another great year in Germany, this is 7.5% so a bit of residual here but nicely balanced with a firm hand of acidity, ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...