Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Clos du Val Chardonnay Carneros
“The stunning year of 2013 produced some of the best quality fruit we have had the pleasure to work with at the winery. Our estate vineyard in Carneros is composed of seven different clones that produce beautifully complex aromas and flavors. The wine opens with aromas of fresh apples, pineapple and pear coupled with soft vanilla and toast. The palate is met with flavors of tropical fruit, lemon curd and fresh citrus. The mouthfeel is full and integrated with vibrancy and life, perfect for enjoying on its own or paired with poultry, seafood and pastas.” -Winemaker’s Notes
List Price: $20.75
Quantity in Stock: 4add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Frank Family Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon has an enticing nose of blackberries, bayleaf and graphite; on the palate the wine is full bodied, ...
- 2016 Hartford Court Chardonnay Russian River Valley - A rich bouquet of lemon drop candy and lightly toasted oak spice, notes of flan and apple blossom, crème brulee notes. Rich an...
- 2013 La Crema Chardonnay Los Carneros - Around 4000 cases of this appellation series wine, a very focused bouquet, light vanilla bean spice, lemon citrus zest, very br...
- 2015 Frank Family Chardonnay Carneros - Aromas of fresh tropical fruit, marzipan and honeysuckle jump from the glass. On the palate, the wine has generous notes of swe...
- 2013 Raventos i Blanc de Nit - 37 % Macabeu, 37 % Xarel.lo, 18 % Parellada, 8 % Monastrell Harvest The 2014 vintage began with a very warm fall that extended ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...