Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Shadowbox Chardonnay "Orchard vineyard" Napa Valley
Only 100 Cases of this beautifully balanced and layered Chardonnay were made. 11 months of aging 50% new and 50% once used French Oak barrels, and 50% malolactic fermentation have given this wine a golden straw color and a fruit-to-dry finish that seemingly lasts forever. Aromas of brioche, grapefruit, and Crenshaw melon abound, with a mid-palate of caramel, apples, and a hint of ripe banana. Overall, the wine is bright and round enough to enjoy on its own or to accompany light meats, salads, and fish, while suggesting a period of age ability. Drinking perfectly now.
List Price: $55.50
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Heartland Cabernet Sauvignon Langhorne Creek - The label is a picture of all the different spices that are in the bouquet of the wine, the have 500 acres in Langhhorne creek ...
- 2013 Heartland Spice Trader Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon Langhorne Creek - 60/40 split for Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon in this blend and this is one of the best areas in South Australia for Cabernet S...
- 2014 Roth Heritage Red Wine Sonoma - A blend of Zinfandel, Malbec, Merlot, Petite Sirah, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah. Has a very sweet bouquet of red and black be...
- 2009 Shadowbox Syrah Napa - Winemaking Notes: This is an excellent stylistic example of one of our favorite varietals. Only 47 cases of 2009 shadow...
- 2010 Shadowbox Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (93 Points) "This limited production 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon offers up notes of roast beef, black currants, sweet oak, spice an...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...