Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Jospeh Phelps Chardonnay Freestone Sonoma Coast
This wine is made from 100% estate-grown Chardonnay from Phelps Freestone Vineyards out on the true Sonoma Coast. This wine has a very intense bouquet of lemon drop candy, flingyt minerally notes, lightly toasted oak spice, vanilla bean cremem brulee, a very concentrated and rich bouquet. Thick and creamy on the tongue with a solid core of lemon drop candy fruit , apricot and a nice touch of buttered toast and that vanilla and cinnamon spice here through the tingly mineral laced finish, very rich and layered with a long finish. Finish 50+ Most Excellent
List Price: $45.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2009 Elvio Cogno Barolo Cascina Nuova - This is the entry level Barolo from this producer, two years in large wood, traditional style. All of their wines are estate wi...
- 2016 Duckhorn Sauvignon Blanc Napa - Lush and complex Chardonnay showcasing layered aromas of white peach and nectarine, tangerine zest and honeydew melon, followed...
- 2012 Stuhlmuller Chardonnay Alexander Valley - . ...
- 2014 Spellbound Chardonnay California - This is mostly Lodi Fruit, cooler nights give it more crisp acidity and has both American and French oak. A good amount of ligh...
- 2014 Oberon Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The kiss of Petit Verdot, dash of Merlot and sprinkling of other red varietals helped to create this wine's deep rich colors, s...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...