Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Craggy Range Chardonnay Kidnappers Vineyard Hawkes Bay
A bit of new oak here but mostly stainless, bright lemon drop candy with a touch of that steely Chablis like character, notes of vanilla bean spice, some toasty, flinty mineral notes. Nice richness on the tongue with candied meyer lemon citrus and a nice firm hand of acidity, lightly toasted oak spice and a long refreshing finish. Finish 40+ Excellent +
List Price: $21.50
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2016 Giocato Sauvignon Blanc Slovenia - Has a bit of green herbs, lemon and white grapefruit citrus and a briny minerally note. Clean and refreshing on the palate with...
- 2017 Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand - :::::::: ...
- 2015 Charles Krug Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - This wine is produced from 100% Yountville fruit, 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Petit Verdot, 1% Merlot and this wine has a beauti...
- 2009 Castello Romitorio Brunello di Montalcino - (92 points) The 2009 Brunello di Montalcino comes across as thinner than past vintages but well-balanced thanks to the high al...
- 2013 Ladoucette Pouilly Fume Loire Valley - Pale golden-green in color. The nose develops a natural range of subtle floral and earthy green plant aromas such asacacia, fer...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
This Week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday July 19th – Saturday July 21st White Truffle Oil & Parmesan Dusted S...
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...