Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2012 Cabreo La Pietra Chardonnay Toscana
La Pietra’s Chardonnay grapes come from high-elevation vineyards (450 meters) that produce grapes with cool-climate freshness and balancing acidity. The handpicked fruit is gently pressed before a period of cold settling. The Chardonnay must is fermented in oak barrels before aging on the fine lees with periodic stirring to enrich the wine’s aromas and flavors. The wine spends a minimum of six months in bottle before release. The word pietra means stone.
List Price: $39.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Moccagatta Chardonnay Langhe - The estate was established in 1952 by a family of viticulturists and it is named after the area where it is located. Fra...
- 2012 Adaptation Chardonnay Napa from Odette - This approachable Napa Valley Chardonnay features aromas of citrus, tropical fruit and acacia flower. On the palate flavors of ...
- 2015 Jankara Vermentino di Gallura - .Our Single Vineyard Vermentino di Gallura Superiore “Jankara” is produced entirely by the finest selection of 100% Vermentino ...
- 2014 Antica Chardonnay Napa - This chardonnay contains 6 different clones; clone 4, Herman Weimer clone from Burgundy, Dijon 96 & 76 and Clone 15....
- 2014 Vine Cliff Los Carneros Chardonnay Napa - Los Carneros is one of the most prestigious Chardonnay growing area in California, and this wine demonstrates why. Bright and b...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...