Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2010 Lincourt Chardonnay Courtney's Santa Rita Hills
Named after daughers Lindsey and Courtney, this is a cooleer climate chardonnay this Steel cuvee is unoake, a very clean and focused bouquet on the nose with a steely mineral quality to the pineapple and lemon citrus fruit. Fresh and clean style with bright acidity and a zesty mineral nuance to the finish, nicely balanced a bit on the savory side leaves the tongue salivating for food and could be mistaked for a Sauvignon Blanc. Finish 40 Excellent
List Price: $18.00
Quantity in Stock: 2add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Two Sisters Chardonnay Courtney's Vineyard Santa Rita Hills - The Two Sisters wines are named after Bill & Carol Foley’s daughters Lindsay & Courtney. The wines come from the best b...
- 2016 Quivira Fig Tree Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma - This iconic Sauvignon Blanc, which derives its name from the majestic fig tree on the Quivira Estate, has a foot in two worlds....
- 2009 Castello Romitorio Brunello di Montalcino - (92 points) The 2009 Brunello di Montalcino comes across as thinner than past vintages but well-balanced thanks to the high al...
- 2008 Champagne Lallier Grand Cru Brut Champagne - Since 1906, LALLIER is a craft manufacture of prestigious crus de Champagne. Our 2008 Vintage is pu...
- 2012 Fontodi Flaccianello Della Pieve - A very pretty nose of bright red berry fruit, fresh flowers and dark spices, very pretty bouquet very enticing with incense lik...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...