Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
Mistinguett Cava NV
This young, yet elegant Cava, which is the result of a collaborative effort between the importer and producer, it is priced to compete in this rapidly growing category. Oriol, the oldest son of the renowned Cava producing Domenech family of Catalonia, who is also the winemaker, is convinced that this Cava will be very well received by the US consumer. "We have studied the evolution of Cava category in the US market for several years and decided, in conjunction with the commercial team of EcoValley, to offer a very competitive product without compromising the quality that the consumer has come to expect from our winery."
List Price: $13.50
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Lucien Albrecht Rose Cremant Alsace - This is a methode Champenoise style sparkling wine from Alsace made with 100% Pinot Noir and one of the best values in the spar...
- NV Duval Leroy Rose Brut Champagne - (92 Points) A rich, harmonious rosé that's nonetheless light-bodied and elegant, offering a creamy mousse and flavors of plum c...
- 2006 Chateau Lafaurie Peyraguey Sauternes - (92 Points) Shows botrytis spice, with lemon peel and dried apple aromas. Full-bodied, sweet and racy, with loads of spicy char...
- 2013 Neveu Sancerre Clos de Bouffants - Based in the heart of the Verdigny village of the Sancerre appellation where the chalky soils typical of the region p...
- 2006 Chateau Fombrauge St Emilion - (88 Points)One of the two stars of Bernard Magrezâ€™s St.-Emilion empire (the other being the luxury cuvee of Magrez-Fombrauge)...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vintage 2010 Brunello di Montalcino Tasting Scarpetta in the Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
Thu, Jul 2, 2015
“The funny thing is, wine is turning out to be a great investment. I couldn’t believe what happened with the va...
Fontodi Tasting Flaccianello VS Chianti Classico Vigna Del Sorbo at Wine Watch
Wed, Jul 8, 2015
Fontodi Tasting Featuring Flaccianello versus Vigna del Sorbo Wednesday, July 8th 7pm 1995 Fontodi Flaccia...
Cafe Maxx Cooking Class Grilling Meats
Thu, Jul 9, 2015
Join Oliver and company for their 25th season of cooking classes. Chef Oliver’s innovative and inspirational st...
Pelissero Winery Piedmont Wine tasting at Wine Watch
Fri, Jul 10, 2015
2009 Pelissero Barbera D'alba Tulin Price: $33.00 Quantity in Stock: 3 (89 Points) A new addition to ...
Austria and German wine tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Jul 15, 2015
I don't need an app that tells me how many calories that I have burned. I need an app that tells me how many wine glass...
Miami Taste of the Nation at the Lowes Hotel
Thu, Jul 16, 2015
2015 Miami Taste of the Nation · Introduction : · Hunger issue: No Kid Hungry ...
Bouchard Pere Et Fils 2013 and 2012 Burgundy Tasting at Wine Watch
Thu, Jul 16, 2015
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Tasting at Wine Watch with D-Lynn featuring the 2010 release of Grange
Fri, Jul 17, 2015
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans One of the reasons that I ge...
Champagne Veuve Clicquot Dinner or Reception/Tasting at Lobster Bar on Las Olas
Wed, Jul 22, 2015
Veuve Clicquot Dinner ~or ~ Champagne Reception FEATURING CHAMPAGNE SPECIALIST TARA O'LEARY At Lobster ...
South American Wine Tasting at Cafe Maxx
Wed, Jul 29, 2015
stay tunes for more info on this event