Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
Sleight of Hand Archimage Red Blend 2013
The result of meticulous growers and a dedicated winemaking team. Aged for 20 months in 40% new French oak, it is in-tensely colored, and greets you with opulent aromas of Asian spices, red fruits, licorice, and dried herbs, all enveloped in subtle oak aromas. The beautiful red fruit flavors of bing cherry and mixed berry from the Merlot marry beautifully with the herb, pepper, and spice of the Cabernet Franc, finishing on the palate with notes of dark chocolate and coffee that linger expressively for an extended period. While characteristically approachable already, this wine has the well-integrated tannins and excellent acidity to cellar well. Drink now through 2025.
List Price: $52.50
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Plumpjack Syrah Napa - Our Syrah grapes are sourced from two incredible vineyards in the Napa Valley - Hudson in Los Carneros and Stagecoach on Atlas ...
- 2012 Ferrari Carano Tresor Alexander Valley - A blend of the classic Bordeaux varietals – Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Malbec, Merlot and Cabernet Franc. Vibrant aromas...
- NV Paul Etienne St. Germain Tradition Brut Champagne - GRAND CRU – BLANC DE BLANCS – 100% Chardonnay – Côte des Blancs ( Cramant, Avize ) BRUT – Sugar : 10,8 g/l – Harvest : 2008 Thi...
- 2008 Quintarelli Rosso Ca del Merlo - Made from the same varietals as Quintarelli's Valpolicella [Corvina,Rondinella, Molinara]however the Ca del Merlo (NOT Merlot) ...
- 2012 Hedges Family Estate Red Mountain - Blend: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 26% Merlot, 4% Cabernet Franc, 8% Syrah, and 2% Malbec. Dark purple-black color. Aromas of dark...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight we have a chance ...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
"If penicillin can cure those that are ill, Spanish sherry can bring the dead back to life." - Sir Alexander Flemi...
Gaja and White Truffle tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball Ther...
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Gramercy Cellars Wine Tasting with Greg Harrington at WWWB
Wed, Oct 11, 2017
Gramercy Cellars is an 8,000-case winery founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Greg Harrington and his wife, Pam, to m...
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tasting with winemaker Gaelle Goossens
Thu, Oct 12, 2017
Veuve Clicquot tasting with Winemaker Gaelle Goossens Thursday, October 12th 7:30pm Veuve Clicquot NV Rose Pri...