Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2016 Intrinsic Cabernet Sauvignon
Most Cabernet Sauvignon stays on the skins for up to 1 month; however, INTRINSIC remained on the skins for nine months, resulting in an unexpected silkiness and smooth mouthfeel. As a nod to the urban aesthetic, 10% of the wine fermented in a concrete tank, lending the mineral notes in the wine. The end result is a rustic, yet sophisticated wine as captivating as the cities in which it will be savored.
List Price: $21.75
Quantity in Stock: 4add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2017 Matanzas Creek Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma - Aromas of grapefruit, white nectarine, dry lemon thyme, honeycrisp apples and a hint of lemon zest. A crisp, textural mouthfeel...
- 2017 Chateau La Mascaronne "Quat 'saisons" Rose Cotes Du Provence - ...A quintessential Provencal Rosé that’s made from 70% Cinsault, 16% Grenache and 14% Syrah, the 2017 Quat'Sa...
- 2011 Pelissero Barbera D'alba Tulin - (92 Points) "Black cherries, smoke, licorice, spices and melted road tar are some of the notes that burst from the glass in the...
- 2014 La Spinetta Barbera Ca Di Pian - Aromas of blueberry, wet earth and a hint of orange peel. Full body with bright acidity and lots of intensity but balanced ands...
- 2014 Ramey Napa Cabernet Sauvignon -