Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2015 Clos Du Val Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
This Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is brimming with classic characteristics of cassis, bramble fruit and blueberry. The hints of butterscotch on the long, smooth finish are a giveaway of the new, carefully selected French oak barrel influence.
Blend: 80% Cabernet Sauvignon, 12% Merlot, 8% Cabernet Franc
List Price: $49.50
Quantity in Stock: 3add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 St. Supery Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford Napa - Deep hues of purple and red reflect the density of this wine. Aromas of blackberry and raspberry are met with nuances of espres...
- 2017 Chappellet Cabernet Sauvignon Mountain Cuvee North Coast - The first winery up on Prichard Hill, this is the Chappellet families entry level Cabernet Sauvignon blend and it does contain ...
- 2015 Antica Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Renzo Cortarella is involved in the production, Renzo is Antinori's top gun responsible for Solaia, Tignanello, etc. This C...
- 2004 Donna Olga Brunello di Montalcino - This is the Centolani familys top wine and Donna Olga is all about quality. The vineyards are located 5 km away from the ancien...
- 2014 Ramey Napa Cabernet Sauvignon -