Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2015 Chateau Montelena Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
Nose Ripe plum, raspberry, and strawberry jam co-mingle with a touch of vanilla and star anise.
Palate Rich concentration and viscosity punctuated with blueberry and blackberry notes woven into chewy, ripe tannins.
Finish The rich acid backbone ties the palate together and aids the seamless transition into a finish layered with ripe cherries, baking spices, and cocoa.
List Price: $60.75
Quantity in Stock: 5add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Quintessa Red Napa - (94 Points) The three red wines are represented best by the flagship wine, the 2014 Quintessa Proprietary Red from their vineya...
- 2006 Bodegas Penalba Carravid Ribera Del Duero - (90+ Points) “Clean and brisk, offering energetic dark fruit flavors and nervy mineral bite... Impressively lively and precise ...
- 2012 Trivium Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Your eye is drawn first to 2012 Trivium’s red-black center. Then it opens, with sweet dark-toasted oak, slightly overripe tree ...
- 2008 MacRostie Pinot Noir Wildcat Mountain Sonoma Coast - 2008 was a cooler vintage than 2009 this wine has a nice spice and a light minty character to the black raspberry fruit, smoky ...
- 2011 Spring Valley Nina Lee Syrah - (92 Points) The 2011 Syrah Nina Lee (same blend and elevage), it offers more pepper, raspberry, violets and meatiness to go wit...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...