Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2015 Andrew Will Cabernet Franc Washington
This medium body wine reveals herbal notes of Italian seasonings, cherry, crushed leaf and red plum on the nose with dark chocolate, cherry, raspberries on the palate. This wine is fresh and youthful and ready to drink.
List Price: $39.00
Sale Price: $27.50
Quantity in Stock: 8add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Abadia Retuerta Seleccion Especial Sardon Del Duero - This is our best-known wine worldwide. Produced from a selection of the best grapes from each of our vineyards, it combines the...
- 2013 La Spinetta Nebbiolo Langhe - The La Spinetta Nebbiolo Langhe comes from the youngest part of the Starderi vineyard in Neive. The...
- 2011 La Spinetta Barbera d'Alba Gallina - La Spinetta Barbera d’Alba ‘Galina’ comes from Barbera grown in the very center of the Gallina Barbaresco vineyard in Neive. Th...
- 2008 Malvira Barbera D'Alba San Michele - A single vineyard barbera and this wine is almost 10 years old and it has a very rustic quality to nose, dried leather and a ho...
- 2010 Certosa Chiostro Di Venere Rosso Toscana - A blend of 60/40 Caberent Sauvignon and Sangiovese, a rock star by tyrade and Renzo Cotarella is the consulting enologist, this...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Versus Siduri Throwdown Tasting it's all about the dirt - Pinot Noir Terroir Challenge
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
"Drinking is like pouring smiles on your brain." Chris Hardwick At one-time Pinot Noir was thought to be the w...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Chateau Palmer Tasting at WWWb with special guest Jean Louis Carbonnier Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2009 (Mag...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Private Event Wine Bar is Closed
Wed, Nov 1, 2017
stay tuned for more info on this event.