Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Turnbull Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
Aromatics of bing cherries, dusted, farm-ripe strawberries, red cassis and dark olive. There’s a rich, dense, dark fruit core, with lifted floral and earth tones. Plush dark fruit defines the forefront. Dark berries and cherries flow forth, creating a nice mid-palate density. Dark fruits, spicebox, tobacco, dark chocolate tones fill out the finish. Rich and hedonistic.
List Price: $49.50
Quantity in Stock: 9add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Numanthia Termes Toro - (90 Points) "The 2013 Termes, from a slow ripening, cold and wet vintage, is pure Tinta de Toro (aka Tempranillo) from a...
- 2014 Matanzas Creek Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma - Expressive and bursting with aromas of white grapefruit, pumelo, nectarine and lemon thyme, hints of fresh oregano and yellow g...
- 2012 Kuleto Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Dark currant and black cherry fruit with notes of toasty oak spice, dark chcolate, cigar box spice, nice richness with a good a...
- 2012 Fontodi Chianti Classico - (92 points) The 2012 Chianti Classico is round, sweet and super-expressive. Dark red cherry, spice and tobacco meld together as...
- 2009 Castello Romitorio Brunello di Montalcino - (92 points) The 2009 Brunello di Montalcino comes across as thinner than past vintages but well-balanced thanks to the high al...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
A Study in Paullac back to 1959 at WWWB
Fri, Aug 18, 2017
One of Bordeaux’s top critics Hugh Johnson has said, "If one had to single out one commune of Bordeaux to head the list,...
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
1996 Krug Vintage Brut Champagne Price: $595.00 Sale Price: $495.00 Quantity in Stock: 19 (98 Points) ...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.