Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Treana Red Paso Robles
Treana Red is a deep purple-black color with intense aromas of blackberry, red currant and pomegranate, and notes of leather, pencil lead and sweet baking spices. Full-bodied with firm yet velvety tannins, the palate unfolds in an array of complex flavors accentuated by mouthwatering acidity and a long, balanced finish. A wine of great depth and structure, the Treana Red will continue to develop and mature for the next ten years.
List Price: $42.00
Quantity in Stock: 5add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Beringer Vineyards Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - The Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon has aromas of ripe black fruit, mocha, dried herbs and licorice. Opulent but structured, ...
- 2015 Lucien Crochet Sancerre Blanc - 100% Sauvingon Blanc Domaine Lucien Crochet stems from the fusion of the winegrowing estates of André Crochet (Lucien’...
- 2014 Lieu Dit Sauvignon Blanc Santa Ynez Valley - A combination of both tank and barrel fermentations that are aged in neutral barrels. We source our fruit from three vineyards ...
- 2015 Comte Lafond Sancerre - Pale golden-green. Remarkable and aromatic intensity on the nose. Floral notes of white flowers such as hawthorn, acacia, eglan...
- 2014 Chalk Hill Estate Red Proprietary Blend Sonoma - (92 Points) "Blended of 48% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Malbec, 16% Petit Verdot, 8% Merlot and 5% Syrah, the 2014 Estate Red has a...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight we have a chance ...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
"If penicillin can cure those that are ill, Spanish sherry can bring the dead back to life." - Sir Alexander Flemi...
Gaja and White Truffle tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball Ther...
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Gramercy Cellars Wine Tasting with Greg Harrington at WWWB
Wed, Oct 11, 2017
Gramercy Cellars is an 8,000-case winery founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Greg Harrington and his wife, Pam, to m...
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tasting with winemaker Gaelle Goossens
Thu, Oct 12, 2017
Veuve Clicquot tasting with Winemaker Gaelle Goossens Thursday, October 12th 7:30pm Veuve Clicquot NV Rose Pri...