Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Smith & Hook Cabernet Sauvignon Central Coast
100% Cabernet Sauvignon this year and mainly from Paso Robles and San Antonio Valley, sweet tobacco spice, ripe rich cherry and dark currant berry fruit, black raspberry, very forward and fruity on the nose with notes of black earth and dark chocolate. Sweet juicy fruit on the tongue with smooth soft tannins and a nice touch of sweet tobacco spice on the finish. Finish 30+ Very Good
List Price: $20.25
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Lincourt Pinot Noir Santa Rita Hills - There are many sources of tribute and inspiration for Lincourt. First there is the name of the winery, a fusion of Lindsay and ...
- 2010 Bolla Creso Verona IGT - A whopping 15% alcohol here with the IGT designation this is a super Veronese blend of 65% Corvina and 35% Cabernet Sauvignon w...
- 2014 Condado De Haza Ribera Del Duero - 18 months minimum aging in American oak casks for the Crianza's from Fernandez and this wine has more of an herbal nose ...
- 2014 Ferrari Carano Siena Red Blend - This wine is a blend of Sangiovese and Malbec with a bit of Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Syrah, a bit riper than your Tuscan Sa...
- 2015 Hahn SLH Pinot Noir - This is 100% Pinot Noir with a good amount of dark cherry fruit four vineyard blend and there is a nice floral quality to the n...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus and Chateau Haut Brion Collectors Cellar Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar with Kurt Eckert at WWWB
Wed, Sep 27, 2017
Great wines taste like they come from somewhere. Lesser wines taste interchangeable; they could come from anywhere. You ...
John Bookwalter Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Sep 28, 2017
"It ends with a finish that's long overdue and I think this would go well with a gun." - Brad Zimmerman, comedian...
Artadi El Pison Vertical Tasting with Carlos Lopez de Lacalle at WWWB
Fri, Sep 29, 2017
“Good company, good wine, good welcome, can make good people.” – Shakespeare Tonight we have a chance ...
Spanish wine tasting and Jamon cutting lesson wtih Sergio Sabater, of bodegas Luzon
Sat, Sep 30, 2017
"If penicillin can cure those that are ill, Spanish sherry can bring the dead back to life." - Sir Alexander Flemi...
Gaja and White Truffle tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Oct 4, 2017
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball Ther...
Leroy versus DRC Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
California Cult Tasting at Wine Watch Wine Bar
Fri, Oct 6, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Gramercy Cellars Wine Tasting with Greg Harrington at WWWB
Wed, Oct 11, 2017
Gramercy Cellars is an 8,000-case winery founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Greg Harrington and his wife, Pam, to m...
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Tasting with winemaker Gaelle Goossens
Thu, Oct 12, 2017
Veuve Clicquot tasting with Winemaker Gaelle Goossens Thursday, October 12th 7:30pm Veuve Clicquot NV Rose Pri...