Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Passing Time Cabernet Sauvignon Horse Heaven Hills Columbia Valley
This is the most sensual wine of the three Cabernets. A wide assortment of wild berries, red and black cassis, blackberry, designer chocolate dustings, and Madagascar vanilla bean waft from the glass. The palate is silky, ultra-complex, and very concentrated with blueberry compote, cassis, grilled bread, espresso, jasmine and violet notes that evolve on the rich palate with each taste. A blockbuster of a wine that will reward many years in the cellar, though it is tempting now. Horse Heaven Hills Appellation a blend 43% Discovery Cabernet, 43% Champoux Cabernet 9% Klipsun Merlot and 5% Champoux Cabernet Franc. Aged 20 months in 80% new French oak (97 Points) Another sensational red from this team is the 2014 Horse Heaven Hills Cabernet Sauvignon, and it’s easily the finest wine I’ve tasted from this team. Made from 86% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Merlot and 5% Cabernet Franc brought up mostly in new barrels, it offers incredible purity and precision, building tannin, full-bodied richness and a tight, focused style on the palate. Bottle unfixed and unfiltered, give bottles 2-4 years of bottle age and enjoy over the following two decades or more. The Wine Advocate
List Price: $90.00
Quantity in Stock: 55add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Passing Time Cabernet Sauvignon Walla Walla - Black cherry, black raspberry, cassis, floral notes, and mocha on the nose. This wine is intensely structured and full bodied, ...
- 2013 Passing Time Merlot Klipsun Vineyard Red Mountain - Located on the southwest slope of Red Mountain, Klipsun Vineyard grows some of Washington's highest quality wine grapes. Named ...
- 2014 Foley Johnson Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford - (91 Points) Readers looking for a terrific value in Napa Cabernet Sauvignon should check out Foley Johnson’s 2014 Cabernet Sauv...
- 2014 Wolf Family Vineyard Phaedrus Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - From St. Helena Vineyards at the foothills of the Mayacamas Mountains, 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Verdot and Malbec in the ...
- 2014 Frank Family Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon has an enticing nose of blackberries, bayleaf and graphite; on the palate the wine is full bodied, ...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...