Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 De Toren Fusion V Stellenbosch
This wine is a blend of five Bordeaux varietals, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, Merlot and Malbec. A good amount of dark currant and red cherry fruit on the nose with a very bordeaux like quality to this wine fine herbs, coffee and a nice touch of toasty oaks spice. Finish 45+ Excellent +
List Price: $50.00
Customers who bought this also bought:
2011 Graham Beck Rose Brut Sparkling South Africa
- Variety: Chardonnay 55%, Pinot Noir 45%
Area of origin: Robertson and Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa.
- 2010 Chateau Duluc 2nd Branaire Ducru St Julien - A bit of roasted coffee, fine herbs, plum and currant berry fruit, strong herbal notes here coming out also. Nice plum and cher...
- 2005 Nicolas Feuillatte Blanc De Blanc - Fresh apple and quince like fruit with notes of ginger spice and fresh brioche. Bright green apple jolly rancher like candy and...
- 2016 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Chardonnay Sonoma Coast - Daffodil yellow with aromas of bartlett pear, yellow peach and citrus/yellow flowers. On the palate there are flavors of juicy ...
- 2014 Paul Cluver Chardonnay South Africa - ~~100 % Chardonnay Currently there are 15.32 hectares planted to Chardonnay on the estate, which equates to 18.7% o...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Vine Cliff Winery Wine Tasting with Mike Heliotes at WWWB
Wed, Jan 17, 2018
My name is August West and I love my Pearly Baker best more than my wine ...more than My wine more th...
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
There are only 16 spaces available for this event. We also have another party of 20 this evening so there are no tables ...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...