Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Chateau Montelena Cabernet Sauvignon Napa
Nose Ripe plum, raspberry, and strawberry jam co-mingle with a touch of vanilla and star anise.
Palate Rich concentration and viscosity punctuated with blueberry and blackberry notes woven into chewy, ripe tannins.
Finish The rich acid backbone ties the palate together and aids the seamless transition into a finish layered with ripe cherries, baking spices, and cocoa.
List Price: $58.50
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Quintessa Red Napa - (96 Points) "The 2013 Proprietary Red Wine has always been good, but I think they have re-positioned themselves at a much highe...
- 2006 Bodegas Penalba Carravid Ribera Del Duero - (90+ Points) “Clean and brisk, offering energetic dark fruit flavors and nervy mineral bite... Impressively lively and precise ...
- 2013 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (93 Points) "Even better news is the Crossbarn 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa. There are 10,500+ cases of this wine, and while $5...
- 2012 Trivium Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Your eye is drawn first to 2012 Trivium’s red-black center. Then it opens, with sweet dark-toasted oak, slightly overripe tree ...
- 2008 MacRostie Pinot Noir Wildcat Mountain Sonoma Coast - 2008 was a cooler vintage than 2009 this wine has a nice spice and a light minty character to the black raspberry fruit, smoky ba...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Paul Hobbs Portfolio Tasting to Promote our Vintner Host at the Symphony of the America's WOTW Tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 17, 2017
“The best wine comes from home, wherever it is.” - Kirk Douglas, in the film "Spartacus" The best wi...
Chateau La Dominique Saint Emilion Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Oct 18, 2017
"You have only so many bottles in your life, never drink a bad one." Len Evans We intend to drink every bot...
Chateau Pape Clement Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
"When it came to writing about wine, I did what almost everybody does - faked it" - Art Buchwald We’re no...
Joseph Phelps Insignia Vertical Bring a bottle from your cellar collectors tasting at WWWB
Fri, Oct 20, 2017
"Oh I'd be a rich man if I had all the money I owe. But to have that much, I oughta' help them sell my soul. One a...
Duck Tales Hour Tasting with a focus on the #Merlotme
Sat, Oct 21, 2017
“I like wine that sounds good and I like rock ‘n’ roll.” Michael Browne, Kosta-Browne We also like Rock and...
La Crema Wine tasting at WWWB
Tue, Oct 24, 2017
La Crema Versus Siduri Wine Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:30pm La Crema Pinot Noir Yamhill 2013 ...
Chateau Palmer Wine tasting at WWWB with Jean Louis Carbonnier
Wed, Oct 25, 2017
Jean Louis Carbonnier is our Guest from the Chateau Palmer 2009 Price: $445 Palmer 2007 Price: $285 Palmer 2...
Aldo Conterno Barolo and White Truffle Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Oct 26, 2017
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
My first loves:champagne, Barolo, Pomerol and Toni's cooking
Fri, Oct 27, 2017
This is our first annual "first loves" event at our new Wine Bar! An unforgettable evening - I promise!!
Sleight of Hand Tasting With Trey Bush at WWWB
Sat, Oct 28, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.