Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2014 Antica Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
Renzo Cortarella is involved in the production, Renzo is Antinori's top gun responsible for Solaia, Tignanello, etc. This Cabernet Sauvignon is 100% varietal but is a blend of clone7, clone 337, clone 4 and clone C, This is the 7th vintage, every one thus far has been 100% Cabernet Sauvignon from the estate vineyard 300 areas of Cabernet Sauvignon up there and most of the grapes are sold only 20% used for their label. This 2014 vintage is a bit more forward and drinkable than the 2013 which was very concentrated forward and seductive on the nose with notes of cigar box spice, mocha to the dark currant and cassis berry fruit, a bit of earth here but the bright fruit dominating the aromas. A big and chewy wine with a good amount of ripe round tannins, very drinkable with an hour in the decanter but has good structure, rich and concentrated on the tongue with good balance and freshness through the finish. Finish 50+ Excellent +
List Price: $60.00
Quantity in Stock: 5add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Antica Chardonnay Napa - This chardonnay contains 6 different clones; clone 4, Herman Weimer clone from Burgundy, Dijon 96 & 76 and Clone 15. Antino...
- Bollinger Special Cuvee Champagne Brut NV - Blend : 60% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay, 15% Meunier. Over 85% Grands and Premiers crus. ...
- 2015 Blue Rock Baby Blue - ~Our proprietary red blend, Baby Blue, is our most popular wine. It is a distinctive blend of the five Bordeaux varietals — Cab...
- 2014 Domaine Pierre Gelin Fixin Clos Napoleon 1er Cru - The family owns 32 acres in total including parcels in five Fixin premier crus and the monopole of Clos Napoléon. In 1961 Pierr...
- 2008 La Rioja Alta Vina Ardanza Reserva Rioja - (93 Points) Vintages for Viña Ardanza seem to be going fast. It seems like yesterday that the 2001 was released and now the 200...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Rose Wine tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jul 19, 2018
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most pe...
Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - I know its summer but we drink Cabernet Sauvignon Year Round here
Fri, Jul 20, 2018
Wine, Wine, Wine All hail the Grape Divine! Wine, Wine, Wine Makes everyone feel fine! ...
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
Stay Tuned for more info on this event.
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
This is our annual event to showcase the latest release of Penfolds Grange the iconic Shiraz of South Australia and one o...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena Napa Vall...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...