Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Vine Cliff Cabernet Sauvignon 16 Rows Private Stock Napa
Reflecting the "best of our best" standards for this wine, the 2013 delivers on every count. Intense, yet supple, age-worthy, yet approachable. A classic cabernet in every respect.
Made with fruit from the first sixteen rows of vines planted in front of the Sweeney family’s hilltop home, this bottling represents the oldest and most mature fruit from our Oakville Estate. It is layered with ripe blackberry and boysenberry jam and deep, bittersweet chocolate. It has extraordinary texture and concentration that will stay with you long after you've finished the bottle.
List Price: $160.50
Quantity in Stock: 40add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Vine Cliff Cabernet Sauvignon Oakville - Nuanced aromas of both red and dark fruits, with blueberries and red cherries playing a leading role. Hints of spice, bay leaf ...
- 2014 Vine Cliff Chardonnay Carneros Proprietress Reserve - The reserve Chardonnay from Vine Cliff is like Chardonnay on steroids with a much richer mouth feel, Meyer lemon and nectarine ...
- 2014 Vine Cliff Los Carneros Chardonnay Napa - Los Carneros is one of the most prestigious Chardonnay growing area in California, and this wine demonstrates why. Bright and b...
- 2014 Jayson Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - This wine’s dark burgundy core pushes to the very edge of the glass, heralding intense aromas of black raspberry, ripe bl...
- NV Voirin Jumel Blanc De Blancs Grand Cru - This wine is 80% of their production and is a blend of three vintages, 100% Chardonnay. This wine is 80% of their production an...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...