Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 St Supery Cabernet Sauvignon Dollarhide Ranch Napa
Saint Supéry, a fixture on highway 29 in Rutherford for over 30 years, is today owned by the house of Chanel. The winery has quietly been making an elite Cabernet Sauvignon from their Dollarhide Ranch vineyard in Pope Valley since 1995, and 2012 is the first year they employed an optical grape-sorting machine before the grapes went into the press, improving the quality of the wine even further. This may well be the best Dollarhide they've made.
The 2012 is 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, boasting a creamy, rich mouthfeel, and that legendary Rutherford dust. The color is drenched in deep, dark reds and purples. The aromas keep coming: ripe black plum, currant and blackberry, anise, espresso and toasted oak, as well as a subtle thread of crème brûlée. A rich, dense profile follows with flavors of cassis and prune, ripe black fruits and molasses, with a fine, spicy French oak influence.
List Price: $97.50
Quantity in Stock: 5add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2016 Sonoma Cutrer Chardonnay Russian River Ranches - description ...
- 2012 Beringer Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Knights Valley - A selection of the best fruit from their Knights valley, there are a bit of other varietals in the blend around 3%, dark curran...
- 2012 Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon To Kalon Reserve - (95 Points) "An iron fist in a velvet glove, this begins with a supple, rich core of currant, black cherry, anise and sage, fir...
- 2015 Turnbull Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Aromatics of bing cherries, dusted, farm-ripe strawberries, red cassis and dark olive. There’s a rich, dense, dark fruit core, ...
- 2014 Ferrari Carano Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley - Ferrari-Carano Cabernet Sauvignon comes from mountain-grown fruit in Alexander Valley. Vibrant aromatics of cassis, mocha, drie...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Wine Bar is open for regular service
Sat, Jul 21, 2018
This Week’s menu at the Wine Bar Thursday July 19th – Saturday July 21st White Truffle Oil & Parmesan Dusted S...
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...