Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Snowden Cabernet Sauvignon The Ranch Napa
(93 Points) "Snowden's 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon The Ranch is bold, delicious and juicy. Black cherry, plum, licorice and smoke all meld together effortlessly. The tannins could use another year or two to soften, but the Ranch Cabernet is going to drink well with minimal cellaring next to most wines of the vintage." Vinous / Antonio Galloni
List Price: $57.00
Quantity in Stock: 8add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2013 Arrowood Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley - Our 2013 Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is bold with black forest fruit and spiced plum, offering undertones of roasted coff...
- 2014 Charles Krug Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - This wine is produced from 100% Yountville fruit, 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Petit Verdot, 1% Merlot and this wine has a beauti...
- 2014 Oberon Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - The kiss of Petit Verdot, dash of Merlot and sprinkling of other red varietals helped to create this wine's deep rich colors, s...
- 2012 Woodward Canyon Cabernet Sauvignon Artist Series Washington - (92 Points) "Bright medium red-ruby. Initially brooding aromas of cassis, licorice, minerals, cocoa powder, menthol and mocha ...
- NV Billecart Salmon Rose Brut - (92 points) Bright and elegant, this offers appealing flavors of ripe black cherry, raspberry and orange peel that show hints o...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
"I'm like old wine. They don't bring me out very often, but I'm well preserved." - Rose Kennedy, on her 100th birthd...
Louis Jadot 2016 Burgundy Seminar at 11:30am with winemaker Federic Barnier and at 7:30pm without Federic
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
2016 Vintage Louis Jadot Burgundy Seminar at Wine Watch Wine Bar Tuesday, January 30th 11:30am or 7:30pm Th...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm
Chateau Mouton Rothschild Vertical tasting back to the Epic 1961 vintage!
Fri, Feb 2, 2018
1955 Mouton 1961 Mouton 1970 Mouton 1982 Mouton 1995 Mouton
Sebastian Nasello winemaker from Ripi Brunello di Montalcino at WWWB
Sat, Feb 3, 2018
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque
Thu, Feb 8, 2018
Kathryn Hall Wine Dinner with Special Guest winemaker Steve Leveque Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:30 PM Hall Sauvigno...
2005 Vintage White Burgundy Tasting at WWWB
Fri, Feb 9, 2018
2005 Louis Carillon Puligny-Montrachet 750ml Price: $69.00 Your Price: $60.72 Quantity in Stock: 13 2005 L...