Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Secret Squirrel Bordeaux Blend Columbia Valley
The 2013 Secret Squirrel is a Bordeaux style blend that is exceedingly delicious at this juncture. This Cabernet Sauvignon dominant wine is a second label from the exquisite Corliss estates and the same high quality meticulous winemaking is evident in the results. Possessing an inky dark color, this Cabernet opens with aromas of stewed cherries and blackberries with hints of coffee and sage. The mouthfeel is rich, currently displaying a masculine flavor profile yielding dense flavors of black currants, raspberries and cocoa through the finish. (Best 2016-2025) - October, 2016 (OB)
List Price: $30.00
Quantity in Stock: 1add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2015 Decoy Merlot Sonoma - Production Notes Varietal Content 100% Merlot Cooperage 100% French Oak Château-Style Barrels (60 Gallons) 10 months in 6...
- NV Heidsieck Co Monopole Blue Top Brut Champagne - Light yellow color, with green highlights. The nose is strong and generous, slightly woody and spicy, characterized by an aroma...
- 2014 Foley Johnson Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford - (91 Points) Readers looking for a terrific value in Napa Cabernet Sauvignon should check out Foley Johnson’s 2014 Cabernet Sauv...
- 2015 Sequoia Grove Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - They now have 56 acres of estate vineyard to add the purchased fruit which was one of Michael's goals when he took over the win...
- 2014 Charles Krug Merlot Napa - Dark plum and black cherry fruit with notes of fresh loamy earth and dark chocolate notes and sweet herbs. Smooth and silky textu...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Ramey Wine Tasting with Special Guest George Staikos
Thu, Jul 26, 2018
"Woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand, whose wine? what wine? where the hell did I dine!" Do You Fe...
Penfolds Grange Collectors tasting with Special Guest Global Ambassador Ewan Proctor
Fri, Jul 27, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could hardly c...
Wine Bar Open for Regular Service
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
Stay Tuned for this weeks menu!
A study in Riesling Wine Tasting featuring JJ Prum and friends
Sat, Jul 28, 2018
A few of the wines included in this tasting. 2016 JJ Prum Riesling Graacher Himmelreich Kabinett Price: $31.50 You...
Charles Krug Wine Tasting with Special Guest Peter Mondavi Jr. at Wine Watch
Tue, Aug 7, 2018
Charles Krug Tasting at WWWB Tuesday, August 7th 2018 Menu 2017 Charles Krug Sauvignon Blanc St. Helena N...
Christom Winery Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 9, 2018
Stay tuned for more info about this event featuring one of the brightest stars of the Willamette Valley.
Oregon Wine Tasting featuring Kelly Fox and friends
Fri, Aug 10, 2018
kelley fox ahurani 2016 kelley fox maresh vyd. 2016 kelley fox momtazi vyd. 2015 kelley ...
Wine Bar is Open for Regular Service
Sat, Aug 11, 2018
Stay tuned for this weeks menu
Qupe wine tasting with Special Guest Bob Lindquist
Wed, Aug 15, 2018
Stay tuned for more details about this event featuring one of the founding fathers of the Rhone movement in Southern Cali...
Paul Hobbs Vina Cobos Bramare Ultra Argentina tasting
Thu, Aug 16, 2018
Stay Tuned for some of the best wines from Argentina this tasting will feature new releases and a few older vintages from...