Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Rodney Strong Symmetry Alexander Valley
All five bordeaux varietal with a good amount of Cabernet Sauvignon 76%, 8% Cabernet Franc, 8% petite Verdot, 4% Malbec and 4% Petite Verdot. You get a lot of earth here with dried tobacco spice, bitter coco, fresh loamy earth and a good amount of dark currant and cassis berry fruit. Dense and rich on the tongue with a host of dark earth, chocolate and loaded with dark berry and currant fruit very rich but balanced with a long layered finish. Finish 50+ Excellent +
List Price: $49.50
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2014 Honig Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Ths is an excellent vintage for Napa lots of rich concentrated cassis and currant berry fruit, sweet tobacco spice, dark chocol...
- 2004 Lewis Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - . ...
- 2013 Hartwell Sauvignon Blanc Napa - Three Sauvignon Blanc clones provide distinct characteristics in this intensely flavorful wine from our four-acre estate vineya...
- 2008 MacRostie Pinot Noir Wildcat Mountain Sonoma Coast - 2008 was a cooler vintage than 2009 this wine has a nice spice and a light minty character to the black raspberry fruit, smoky ba...
- 2010 Biggio Hamina Pinot Noir Zenith Vineyard Eola Amity Hills - 47% whole cluster this 2010 is lush and round with a very lengthy finish. This wine drinks wonderfully now, but will reward a d...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
Chateau Angelus Collectors Wine Tasting at WWWB with Special Guest Hubert de Bouard
Thu, Jan 18, 2018
"It wasn't always like this. Before Paris, people didn't drink our wine. I mean, my friends did. But you could ...
The Biggest Wine Tasting of the Year Wine Watch's Best of 2017 tasting at the new WWWB
Fri, Jan 19, 2018
You don't want to miss the 35 year party that is "Best of 2017" - Trust me don't ask the price, just make your reservatio...
Vintage Madeira Part II almost 200 years of the magical elixir at WWWB
Sat, Jan 20, 2018
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial....
Palazzo Winery Wine Tasting at WWWB with special guest Scott Palazzo
Wed, Jan 24, 2018
"To make a great wine one needs a madman to grow the vine, a wise man to watch over it, a lucid poet to make the win...
Bruno Giacosa Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Jan 25, 2018
“Bruno Giacosa…is a quiet and dignified winemaking genius in Neive … the least promotion-conscious winemaker in Ital...
Bordeaux Legends - Vintage Bordeaux Tasting going back to 1919 at WWWB
Fri, Jan 26, 2018
The Wines of Bordeaux give tone to the stomach, while leaving the mouth fresh and the head clear. More than one inv...
Sine Qua Non Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Jan 27, 2018
"By making this wine vine known to the public, I have rendered my country as great a service as if I had enabled i...
Giorgio Pelissero at WWWB
Mon, Jan 29, 2018
1999 Pelissero Barbaresco Annata Price: $87.50 Your Price: $77.00 Quantity in Stock: 6 (93 Points) A dark, powe...
Louis Jadot Seminar
Tue, Jan 30, 2018
DF Clos des Prouges Chablis Fourchaume Chablis Blanchots Beaune Greves Le Clos Bland Puligny Montrachet La Ga...
New Cali Cult Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Feb 1, 2018
New California Cult Wines Thursday February 1st 7:30pm