Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Rodney Strong Symmetry Alexander Valley
All five bordeaux varietal with a good amount of Cabernet Sauvignon 76%, 8% Cabernet Franc, 8% petite Verdot, 4% Malbec and 4% Petite Verdot. You get a lot of earth here with dried tobacco spice, bitter coco, fresh loamy earth and a good amount of dark currant and cassis berry fruit. Dense and rich on the tongue with a host of dark earth, chocolate and loaded with dark berry and currant fruit very rich but balanced with a long layered finish. Finish 50+ Excellent +
List Price: $49.50
Not in Store: Available in 5 - 7 daysadd to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- 2012 Ferrari Carano Tresor Alexander Valley - A blend of the classic Bordeaux varietals – Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Malbec, Merlot and Cabernet Franc. Vibrant aromas...
- 2013 Honig Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - Ths is an excellent vintage for Napa lots of rich concentrated cassis and currant berry fruit, sweet tobacco spice, dark chocol...
- 2013 Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Cabernet Sauvignon Napa - (93 Points) "Even better news is the Crossbarn 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa. There are 10,500+ cases of this wine, and while $5...
- 2015 Neveu Sancerre Clos de Bouffants - Based in the heart of the Verdigny village of the Sancerre appellation where the chalky soils typical of the region p...
- 2013 Hartwell Sauvignon Blanc Napa - Three Sauvignon Blanc clones provide distinct characteristics in this intensely flavorful wine from our four-acre estate vineya...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it whi...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...