Loire Valley Reds
Pinot Gris / Grigio / Blanc
Gamay / Beaujolais
Syrah / Shiraz
Rhone varietals / Rhone
Oregon & Washington
Amarone / Valpolicella
Italian Red - Other
Sangiovese / Tuscany
Chile & Argentina
Champagne & Sparkling Wine
Dessert Wine & Port
2013 Pahlmeyer Red Meritage Napa
(95 Points) "The 2013 Proprietary Red Blend (15.2% alcohol) shows gorgeously sweet tannins that involve a voluptuously textured, full-bodied, stunningly rich wine with loads of blue, black and red fruits. It has the full fruit spectrum, terrific aromatics and a real opulence and richness. The freshness of the 2013 might even eclipse that of 2012, so this could be a 20-year wine in the making. Range: 93-95" The Wine Advocate
List Price: $187.50
Quantity in Stock: 7add to cart continue shopping
Customers who bought this also bought:
- NV Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne - The "Yellow Label", which is actually orange is one of the most popular champagnes in the world today. The fruit forward style ...
- 2014 Conundrum California - description ...
- 2005 Peter Michael Les Pavots Knights Valley - (95 Points) The 2005 Les Pavots (3,600 cases of 63% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Cabernet Franc, 12% Merlot, and the rest Petit Verd...
- 2009 Craggy Range Riesling Fletcher Family Vineyard Marlborough - The Fletcher Family Riesling is made from a selected part of the Roncenvin Estate in Marlboroughâ€™s famous Wairau Valley, and ...
- 2006 Chateau Pontet Canet Pauillac - (95 Points) The 2006 is a wine to stockpile, especially for those in their thirties and forties as it needs another decade to r...
Your shopping cart is empty!
Wine Watch Events
End of the Summer Rose Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Aug 19, 2017
"Never, never trust anyone who asks for white wine. It means they're phonies." - Bette Davis Hey, most peopl...
The Ultimate Oregon Pinot Noir Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 23, 2017
"It's a hard grape to grow. As you know. Right? It's, uh, it's thin-skinned, temperamental, ripens early. It's, you ...
Ca Del Bosco Franciacorta Wine Tasting at WWWB
Thu, Aug 24, 2017
"I have enjoyed great health at a great age because every day since I can remember I have consumed a bottle of wine ...
1996 Vintage Burgundy tasting at WWWB
Fri, Aug 25, 2017
"[The senior partner] sipped [the French wine grower's Burgundy], rolled it round his tongued and swallowed it whi...
Wine and Food Pairing Night the Best of the Best last night of Summer
Sat, Aug 26, 2017
Tonight we have a special pairing menu and some large bottles to celebrate the end of August 2017.
Washington State Wine Tasting at WWWB
Wed, Aug 30, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event
2013 Barolo Tasting at WWWB
Sat, Sep 2, 2017
This is the latest release from my favorite wine region on Earth and the 2013's are being touted as the next GREAT vintag...
Vintage Napa Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting at Wine Watch
Sat, Sep 9, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event!
New Zealand Tasting At Wine Watch Wine Bar
Wed, Sep 13, 2017
Stay tuned for more info on this event.
Marchesi Di Barolo Dinner at WWWB with special guest Valentina Abbona
Thu, Sep 14, 2017
"Wine is dead." - Aimé Guibert Who is this person Aime Guibert and to start such a horrible rumor!! There should be ...